Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Cupcakes & T-shirts

Hey Chums, me again. Just a quickie to tell you about a few things.

My lovely little work mate and friend since we were about 8...Lindsay made some cute cupcakes the other day and brought one into work for me. Please excuse my tired, worked out face in these pictures, also whoopsie for them being a little bashed up - was in my tote bag all day!






They were so nice, I hope Lindsay makes some more so she can bring them to me - serious.

New drops over on Street Casuals - Currently being The Hundreds Spring T-shirt collection which I am really bloody lovin' I'm such a fella when it comes to t-shirts love them!






I am also currently fighting a cold, sneezing and coughing galore but still I gotta fight fight fight fight fight for this...

No comments:

Post a Comment