Sunday, February 27, 2011

Some handy e-mail hints - London Fashion Week - Deer Brains - Recruitment Agency

I keep getting text messages from a Recruitment agency and I'm pretty sure that's not the best way to go about it? He sends me through e-mails as well. I am super grateful to have people wanting me to work for them but I've already said I don't want to work in Worthing/Brighton and that I've got 3 paid jobs already...Yet the texts and e-mails still come through.

Had a busy week last week as Street Casuals was launching the new Hundreds tees so was making full use of my e-mail account as well as grouping up advertisements and sorting out competitions with some cool magazines and blogs. Keep an eye out for all that here.

We (Deer Brains) were very kindly given tickets by Jess from Wearesocial on behalf of Vitamin Water to a show at London Fashion Week which will be up on the blog soon. Gorgeous clothes, excited to see how it went. Richard was in the press section of Marios Schwab show so it should be full of great pictures and gossip. We also had an invitation to Alex Noble who has design Ga Ga garments! No one could cover that though which is a shame but it's all good.

We also had an invite from PUSH PR to Jasper Gavida who's designs I love. Read about what went on here. Also, Hannah from PUSH PR invited us to Love Art Wear Art which is Nicole Le Grange's footwear range. Read more here.



Quite enjoyed reading this, as someone who has 6 important e-mail addresses this was a helpful way to making the most out of my replies. To be honest I do most of them anyways but it's a good read and the 99% website is good on the whole so have a peep.
Courtesy of 99%


Pictures from the week.



Victate Clothing



Blogged these babes over on SOFIDONUTS

No comments:

Post a Comment