Thursday, March 10, 2011

Today's my Birthday and I get one every year...

So, today I am 24. I feel pretty good for it as I feel like I've progressed with my life in the past year. I'm more happier than I've ever been and I'm stronger and more positive which is always an amazing thing. Birthday's make me laugh because I get Facebook messages, texts and calls from people who haven't spoken to me in so long - nice though I guess :) must admit there's some people who've written on my wall and I've kinda forgot about them - you know old school chums and alike.

I am off to London on Saturday with 25 chums to Proud2 - It's going to be pretty hectic rounding up the troupes I can feel it but should be good. Managed to bag VIP and free entry from lovely Yanina over at Big eyes, little soles xx I can't wait will be a good break from work! Also, hope to meet Matt and Tom.

Been doing the usual, nothing out of the ordinary - looking after Rory, he's a nightmare. He barks at all the animals on the TV, apparently the cure is to spray lemon juice in his face but surely that's not right? Does anyone know how to prevent such a naughty dog so I can watch Animal Park and Lion World?!


I bought some super duper items from a Charity store on Tuesday - went out to get my prescription pills and came back with a coat and a really nice cardie and some other bits.










My lovely long hair got BUTCHERED...


Now I'm going to be ugly for my birthday :(

No comments:

Post a Comment