Today, after waking up with the sun blasting into my room and my Mother proding me to get up because the builders need to go to my room I decided to return back to my personal blog which is this! Hooooraaaah.
I already have quite a peachy following over at DEER BRAINS which I work on with three chums (Thomas, Sean and Sofi!) but for things that I feel just aren't right for there I shall stick here.
So, Today I bring you my latest wish list items and a re-cap of who I am.
Stephanie Marie Barnes, 23 years old, living in the South of England, working for a make-up company, Fashion Photographer and various other Social Networking campaigns as well as Tescos...Which is dreadful but for 9 hours a week and £7.50 PH I really just can't complain.
I'm stern, I'm honest, I'm driven and I'm capable of anythings which I believe if people really try then you can be too!
Most of the time I just dream of being Dizzee Rascal's girlfriend or maybe Max Barreau's (the choice is hard) and sing along to pop songs.
I found this on my Listography...
Things that shouldn't be done when drunk.
- phone calls.
- go online. msn/myspace/email.
- declare my love for someone i don't even know. and them get wierd about it.
- text messages. especially five page ones.
- sharing of secrets.
- making out with a friend.
- buying even more alcohol.
- buying even more cigarettes.
- attempting to have a decent deep meaningful conversation with someone you work with/see often but rarely speak to.
- being around anyone sober.
- dancing like an idiot. well, you think you look great at the time.
Even though I have jobs coming out of my butthole I am still mega poor and I love saving for some dope items.
All from Zara Home.