Thursday, April 16, 2009

Dear Flash, I STILL hate you.

I never usually get wound up or as angry as this but I am telling you if I was any more angry I would probably kill someone, this is seriously testing my boundaries.
How can one little task prove to be so frustrating?
I know I'm not the best at most things but I do value myself at being good at design programmes and I've always taught myself what to do and how to go about things.
But with Adobe CS4 I might, OH EM GEE.

I downloaded some SWISH thing and it does what I want but doesn't end correctly.
Anyways, I have three weeks to make a website.
Hardly any imagery and right now I'm just stressing.

On the brighter side of things my tickets for Eastbourne Festival Live came today from the lovely Matt with a cheeky postcard which made me smile.

I'm so excited for it.

Also, today at work all I did was do some designs for my Friends Mum for her Cupcake Company and literally played Zuma, Solitaire and Bejewelled for five hours.

Excellent.

Still haven't watched the Apprentice yet, Haven't had time, So SSSHH if you have seen it.
It's first on my list of things to do tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment