Tuesday, September 15, 2009

You could be my lucky star, shine on me wherever you're...

I think I have come to the decision to do a bit of travelling maybe late next year? I'm almost certain I want to at least get to one of my three top locations next year them being Japan, Sweden and Barcelona.

As of yet I don't know what's going to happen in my life, so many exciting things have happened already that I feel really truly blessed to have such good connections within the business that I am passionate about and enjoy doing.

Hopefully with this work experience it will lead to a proper full time paid job, if it doesn't then at least I've had the opportunity to add a fantastic company to my work experience and hopefully it will give me alot more confidence and added skills within my work.

I feel very blessed right now.



Favourite songs at the moment.







Not the original video but I think it's alot better and more interesting then the foetus even though the foetus is very clever.






Favourite websites at the moment:


/welcometothefold.wordpress.com/
Used to go to University with Martin and he has teamed up with a few other lads to bring this blog, covers art, fashion, photography and opinions me likey.



/mashable.com
Geek out.
Hours of entertainment and learning facilities.
B R I L L I A N T


/weloveyouso.com
'In October 2009 Spike Jonze’s feature film rendition of Maurice Sendak’s classic story Where The Wild Things Are will hit movie theaters worldwide.

The film represents years of work from hundreds of different artists, writers, photographers, musicians, actors, and creators of all degrees.

This place has been established to help shed some light on many of the small influences that have converged to make this massive project a reality.'

I love it, I've been on this for hours today checking out all the other random websites of art and photography on there, really inspiring!

No comments:

Post a Comment